Sarah Tolmie's Life & Love
She has been married to the love of her life, Andrew for 25 years and has two gorgeous man-children, Finn (23) and Rory (20). Sarah and Andrew renew their marriage vows every 7years.
She is also in a passionate relationship with her ‘fur-child’ Harvey-dog.
Sarah is a highly skilled and fully trained Marriage Therapist.
Her ‘Miracle Marriage’ principles and teachings offer a contemporary, real and sustainable approach for couples to repair conflict and expand and enrich their experience of life, love and intimacy in committed relationships and marriage.
With clinical training in the Gottman Couple Therapy Method – a scientific and evidenced based framework with more than 40years of proven research and success - Sarah's approach offers a solid, tangible and proven pathway for couples to create, sustain and evolve a lifetime of love.
- Fully trained Marital Therapist, completing Levels 1 & 2 and Trauma & Infidelity in Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
- Additional trainings with Esther Perel & Terry Real
- Bachelor Arts (Social Anthropology, Psychology & Linguistics)
- Masters in Communication Management
- Diploma in Marriage & Funeral Celebrancy
- Pastoral Care (College of Clinical Pastoral Education)
- NLP Master Practitioner & Coach; Master Specialist Coaching & Counseling (ABNLP)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Hypnosis (ABH)
- Certified Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- Primary Ethics Volunteer Teacher (Primary Ethics NSW